If You Think You Can; Just Do It.

Tuesday, May 05, 2020

Just Do It

If you think you can do it, just Do It. Because You Are What You Think.

Yes, what you've read is correct. If you have any thoughts to do something, just do it. Don't try to be perfect, because no one is perfectly perfect. And don’t wait for anyone, no one will help you. At the end of the day, it's all about You, Your thoughts and Your dreams. 

I always thought of writing my thoughts and have started blogging since 2010 I used to enjoy writing. But, after a few years, somehow I lost control over it and lately, I stopped writing due to NOT so reasonable reasons. Later, I was busy finishing my Masters and hurried into joining an IT Company. After that, the rest is the same story as millions of techies have, i.e., 

Eat. Work. Repeat.

It has been more than 5 years since I stopped blogging. I tried many times to put my thoughts in notes and tried different things, waited for people to help me to come out of that routine IT job. But, nothing worked. As I was in a zone called Comfort. I tried coming out of it, but it never happened. As the years were passing, I realized that I was losing myself. 

There were sleepless nights, not due to tiredness, but due to the thoughts which were struggling to come out of my mind. Today, when I was sitting alone I just thought about myself, why I am not able to do  What I want. For whom Am I waiting for? 

Today, I thought of writing this and I felt confident enough to write. So, this is time to realize that If I Want to Do It, Just Do It. No matter, what. 

Don’t wait for Perfection, because Nothing is Perfectly Perfect. 

If You Think You Can; Just Do It.

Love,
Tejasunil

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. All the best. You have done the right thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome bro. Keep going. By the way welcome back.

    ReplyDelete

Facebook Page

Drop an eMail

Name

Email *

Message *